Friday 24 February 2017

Shaman Chapter 12 (/゚Д゚)/

>>Here's the Chapter<<

Gwaao~! It's finally over. I got distracted quite a bit while doing this one, and had to stop and laugh a couple times at the lines I was writing. Anyway, this is one of the chapters I think are pretty good, and show the charm of this WN. That means. If you didn't like this chapter, it's better if you drop it. Ehh... enjoy!

Everyone's kinda scummy one way or another, and this chap kinda shows that. I'll let the reader decide if the characters are justified or not. I personally like it when their twisted personalities are showing. More fun to translate~ ...to edgy? I guess. Can't help it! My inner chuuni-- my [Crooked Finger] tingles-- ahem. Well. Let's drop that.

I wanted to finish the arc by this week to be honest, but seems that'll be impossible. I'll just go steady. We're only like... 60~ chapters behind now. only. The journey is yet long, who knows what'll happen... If I disappear someday, hope somebody picks it up. Though will this get that popular in the first place? Slight doubt. I like looking at stats a lot so I often check the ranking graphs on NovelUpdates. The shaman series, ranks steadily going down, will probably plateau soon. That's fine too.

I think this is the latest (my time) that I've posted a chapter. I know from the site stats that a lot of readers are from the US, but yea, can't help it. I'm too impatient to wait for morning to post. So you get chapter now. hmph. Lion => out.